1. Kelli at My Journey to a New Life.
2. Patrick at Responsibility 199.
3. Erin at Yes Yes Ya'll , & Ya Don't Stop.
4. Kelly at Kelly is Losing Weight - A Future Thin Girl.
5. Emilia at  And Shrinking.
6. Lyn at Escape from Obesity.
7. Tricia at Fight Fat Phobia.
Now if any of these wonderful bloggers already received the award, well all I can say is that you deserve another one so here it is!
Ok, so now onto rule #2. You have to list 7 things about yourself that others did not know. Here we go.
1. I am a huge True Blood fan. I read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books and now I am hooked on the show. Actually, I am now a very big vampire fiction fan in general and I am currently reading the Anita Blake series.
2. My husband and I ran off to Las Vegas to get married. Our anniversary is July 4 so that not only can we always see fireworks on our anniversary but also so my husband can never use the excuse that he forgot our anniversary!
3. My dream is to one day live in NYC.
4. My husband and I have struggled for the past 6 years for me to get pregnant. That is one of the reasons that I wanted to lose weight and get healthy.
5. I lost my best friend to a drug addiction. She has not died but she did choose drugs over everything else. In fact I found out that in the past couple of months she has gone to prison over a drug conviction. It is sad to see a life throw away in that manner.
6. I was an honor student all throughout my school years but then in high school I dropped out and got my GED when I turned 17. I have gone on to college but I am still working towards my bachelor's degree.
7. Not sure if I have mentioned all of this or not but I have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, depression, and insomnia. I am hoping that all of my medical problems improve with my continued weight loss.
Wow, that was really hard to come up with. You usually can not get me to shut up but when forced to list something I draw a blank.
Thanks again Aylilth! You are the best and have impeccable taste in blogs. :)
Rock it, live it, own it!