Total Weight Loss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

Way back at the end of May my very dear friend Aylilith at Making My Way To a Better Me, honored me with this blog award.



I am so thrilled because it is my first blog award that anyone has chosen to give to me. I am just sorry it took me so long to get this posted. This award came with two rules. First you have to pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. I had to really think about this because I follow so many blogs and really do love them all. But I came up with a list. Here are the 7 bloggers that I am awarding. They are listed in no particular order.

2. Patrick at Responsibility 199.
5. Emilia at [238] And Shrinking.
7. Tricia at Fight Fat Phobia.

Now if any of these wonderful bloggers already received the award, well all I can say is that you deserve another one so here it is!

Ok, so now onto rule #2. You have to list 7 things about yourself that others did not know. Here we go.

1. I am a huge True Blood fan. I read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books and now I am hooked on the show. Actually, I am now a very big vampire fiction fan in general and I am currently reading the Anita Blake series.
2. My husband and I ran off to Las Vegas to get married. Our anniversary is July 4 so that not only can we always see fireworks on our anniversary but also so my husband can never use the excuse that he forgot our anniversary!
3. My dream is to one day live in NYC.
4. My husband and I have struggled for the past 6 years for me to get pregnant. That is one of the reasons that I wanted to lose weight and get healthy.
5. I lost my best friend to a drug addiction. She has not died but she did choose drugs over everything else. In fact I found out that in the past couple of months she has gone to prison over a drug conviction. It is sad to see a life throw away in that manner.
6. I was an honor student all throughout my school years but then in high school I dropped out and got my GED when I turned 17. I have gone on to college but I am still working towards my bachelor's degree.
7. Not sure if I have mentioned all of this or not but I have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, depression, and insomnia. I am hoping that all of my medical problems improve with my continued weight loss.

Wow, that was really hard to come up with. You usually can not get me to shut up but when forced to list something I draw a blank.

Thanks again Aylilth! You are the best and have impeccable taste in blogs. :)

Rock it, live it, own it!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa! This is sweet of you :) I am so glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Congrats on having received this award, you deserve it indeed.

    A big thank you so much for passing the award on to me, very kind of you. I will get it up on my blog tomorrow. That gives me over night to dream on my 7 things and 7 bloggers to pass this onto. Hmm?

    A cool idea having your anniversary on July 4th to have fireworks apart of your celebration each year. From these items we can see the sincere motivation you have for getting healthy. We'll be with you all the way.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million Lisa! I am over the moon that you chose to pass on this fabulous award to me, it's my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - I thought I had left you a comment, but I guess not. Anywho, thanks so much for the award! What an honor! I wonder how to get it on my blog? Do you know? Keep on rockin it, girl!

    ReplyDelete