Total Weight Loss

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LHAS Weigh In: Week 5 (Holy cow!)

All I can say is WOW! I am just about speechless. I now see what is possible if I stick to the plan and exercise every single day. I did not necessarily exercise for an entire 60 mins. all 7 days but I did do at least 15 mins. I exercised for a total of 380 mins. Here is the #'s by day.

6-2 Wed. Elliptical for 50mins.
6-3 Thurs. Elliptical 50mins. and Strength training 20mins.
6-4 Friday Elliptical 55mins.
6-5 Sat. 30-day shred video 15mins. (Was in a hurry and had work so I had to cut it early)
6-6 Sun. Elliptical 60mins. and Strength training 20mins.
6-7 Mon. Elliptical 85mins. (I did one session at 65mins. and then later did 20mins.)
6-8 Tues. Elliptical 20mins.

It has been so freakin' hot and humid here in North Texas that I have not wanted to go outside and walk/run. I told myself that I would get up early and do it but find that a little hard. :)

So what did the scale show for my work. Are you ready? I lost 8 lbs. Woot! Woot! I am so proud of myself. I knew this was going to be a killer week when I weighed last, can't remember if it was Fri or Sat and I had already lost like 3-4 lbs. I have been so serious and not let myself deviate one single bit. My willpower was right on and honestly I was on fire this week. I am now at 214 so I have lost a total of 18 lbs. Sheesh that is just unreal to me, but I knew it could be done because I have done it before. This time I am not EVER putting the weight back on.


This is my face in shock. I just could not believe what I was seeing.

Darn scale is still off 2 lbs. so I am really at 214. Wish they would hurry and fix it.

Here is the scale showing the 2 lb. difference, yet again.


Now I have to keep it up for next week. My goals for next week are simple. I want to stick to my calories again, but next week I am aiming for 420 mins. of exercise. That is an average of 60mins. each day for the entire week. I know that I can do that. I just have to push it hard again.

I also had my hubby take a few updated pics of me. I can see a difference and can not wait to see how I look under 200!! The shorts that I am wearing in the picture I just got this week and they are a size XL 16-18 but I had to take them in by tying up the draw string quite a bit so I may need to go try on the size L 13-14. That is just insane! It is so cool to be shopping on the other side of the store. I bought some really cute dresses at Old Navy that I need to take pics of. I have not been able to shop in the women's section there ever. I have always had to get men's T-shirts in the past. Now I get to be girly like I am meant to be!! All of these were taken tonight, in fact just a few minutes ago.










I hope everyone else had an amazing week. I am going to go jump on the elliptical and then I am going to try and catch up with everyone's blogs. I am sorry that I have been so absent and I promise not to be so mia in the future. My netbook died on me so it has been tough to get online a lot lately.

I want to apologize to my wonderful and very awesome team who I have not been there for. You guys rock and really do inspire me to keep going. I also owe an entire post to Aylilth because she has bestowed me with a blog award!! I am so freakin' excited about this. It is the first award that someone has actually chosen to give me!!!! I have some conditions to meet if I want to accept the award and will fulfill them when I devote a post to the award. Promise that it will be my next post.

Until then,

Rock it, live it, own it!
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! You are looking good girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and great legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOHOOO - 8 pounds, fantastic. That Elliptical machine must be tired from all the time you spent on it. Awesome news from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome loss! Good job :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on the loss!!
    Sweet!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats awesome! So much hard work!

    ReplyDelete