Monday, December 27, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Last week I weighed in at 112 lbs. This week I am down 2 lbs. to 210 lbs. I am excited about that. It looks like I have found exactly what where I want to be to maintain a steady 2 lb. loss.
For exercise minutes this week I completed only 180 mins. I took 2 days off and the other days I worked out for around 35 mins. Of course I do want to increase that number but I am happy with at least getting in 30 mins. for 5 days.
This week The Exquisite Christine has thrown us a Booster Challenge (a challenge within out challenge) and has asked us to come up with 4 goals for the next 4 weeks. My goals are as follows:
1. Drink a minimum of 64 oz. of water everyday and track it.
2. Push myself to get up to a resistance of 5 during every elliptical workout.
3. Blog more and when I do blog I want to stay more positive than negative.
4. Eliminate all peanut butter from my diet. (luckily this is for just 4 weeks!)
I have found out that I really do love peanut butter. I normally eat just half a serving (1 tbsp. for 90 calories) but that is a pretty big hit when you are only eating 1200 calories a day. So for the next 4 weeks I am not going to eat any peanut butter. I can do this!!
Ok, I am off to go run. Hope everyone had an awesome week.
Live it, rock it, own it!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
This survey has been popping up on many of the blogs and since I have to be cool and part of the "in-crowd" I figured that I would give it a go …
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Only if it is a really nice hotel and they are shampoos that I like.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Do not sleep with any cover sheet at all. We have a flat sheet on the bed and then hubby and I both have our own comforter. That way nobody steals the covers from the other one.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Probably bees since I am not allergic.
5. Do you have freckles?
Some, had more when I was younger it seemed or at least you could see them more.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate stupid people. Unfortunately this can encompass a lot of situations since there are idiots everywhere.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes. We used to go out in the woods as teenagers to parties and drinking would definitely equal having to pee!
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Yes. I love to dance and can easily hear a beat in my own head!
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not really anymore. I used to when I was in bored in class but now that most of my classes are online I do not do this anymore.
10. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Haven't you heard? Pink is the new black.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
At Chick-fil-a I like the honey mustard and the polynesian sauce. That is really the only time I eat nuggets anymore.
12. What is your favorite food?
Any Chinese food. Oh, and fettucini alfredo.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Serendipity, Kung-Fu Hustle, Pretty Woman, St. Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club, Memoirs of a Geisha …
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes and my mom was my Brownie troop leader. I was also later in Bluebirds.
15. Can you change the oil on a car?
I have not ever done it before but I bet that I could if I had to. I CAN take the car to get an oil change though!
16. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, but the last one was when I was 18, so 14 years ago. Now I have gotten stopped many times since but always get out of the ticket. But I do not speed anymore at all.
17. Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, one time in Dallas and I swore I would never do it again.
18. Are you lazy?
19. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I remember being a clown, a vampire, a hobo, and a princess.
20. How many languages can you speak?
One. I did take 2 years of Latin but do not remember hardly a darn thing.
21. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Conan, no contest.
22. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, all the time.
23. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes they are one of my favs too, very yummy!
24. First concert?
Michael Jackson on his BAD tour. I was in the 4th grade and my parents took my sister and me.
25. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy?
In my husband's arms.
26. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?
Glazed if it is a Krispy Kreme or similar kind. Otherwise I like the little powdered doughnuts.
27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I currently have 6 tattoos and just my normal ear piercings. I used to have my nose, eyebrow, and tongue pierced but took them all out 7-8 years ago.
28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
29. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?
I am friends with a lot on Facebook. I have kept in touch pretty regularly with just a handful over the years.
30. What is the last thing you ate?
Bowl of Fiber One raisin crunch cereal.
31. What did you want to be when you grew up?
32. Name three things that are close to you:
My cell phone, a glass of water, my Kindle.
33. What was your best subject in school?
I realize it is bragging but I was good in all of them. My favorite has always been literature.
34. What is your favourite restaurant?
35. Any hidden talents?
I am very good at research. Any fact you want to know just ask me and I will find it for you. I am also very artsy and creative. I have also discovered I am pretty darn good at exercise.
36. What is your favourite girl’s name?
I have a couple of favs but #1 is Lilly. I also like Emily, Olivia, and Clara.
37. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
I guess a rock star but I am starting to get to like athletics too. But honestly I would not want to be famous. I would hate having to live under a microscope all the time and be hounded by the press.
38. What are you wearing right now?
Pajama short set in pink
39. Did you graduate from college?
Not yet but working on it.
40. Do you have any nicknames?
My husband calls me baby, and other terms of endearment. Other than that not really.
41. How do YOU de-stress?
I have my husband massage my feet and back. I also like to read.
42. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without food?
I know of at least 2 days but maybe a little longer when I have been really sick.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Just thought I would share this link for a free digital download of the Organic Spa magazine. One of the blogs that I follow Birdseed in my Bread, had this posted and I grabbed at the chance to score the free download.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
You can also go to the Skinny Cow website and play with the cowculator to see how the Skinny Cow products stack up to other treats. I am not affiliated with Skinny Cow and did not receive anything for this endorsement. I just love the products, plain and simple.